We are committed to delivering the highest standards of customer care.
How to contact us about a complaint
If you would like to make a complaint about our service you can contact us at:-
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0203 966 4900
Our complaints handling process
Whilst we will make every effort to maintain the highest standards, we recognise that there may be occasions when we fail to satisfy the particular requirements of our customers.
We therefore have procedures to investigate complaints.
The key steps are:-
- We will acknowledge written complaints within five working days;
- Each complaint will be reviewed fairly and independently by a person of appropriate authority and seniority;
- We will advise you of the name of the person managing your complaint;
- We will respond to your complaint within four weeks;
- If this is not possible, we will write to you to explain why and when we will next make contact.
- We will issue a final response within eight weeks;
- If the complaint is not fully resolved within eight weeks we will write to you explaining the reason(s) why.
- We will also remind you of your right to refer your complaint to Lloyd’s and/or the Financial Ombudsman Service (see below).
Lloyd’s of London
If we are unable to satisfactorily resolve a complaint which relates to the performance of your policy or the insurer, and your policy is underwritten at Lloyd’s of London, you may refer your complaint to Lloyd’s for review. Their contact details are as follows:-
- Address: Lloyd’s Complaints Team, Lloyd’s of London, One Lime Street, London. EC3M 7HA
- Email: complaints@Lloyds.com
- Telephone: 020 7327 5693
- Website: lloyds.com/complaints
Further information on Lloyd’s complaints process can be found on their website.
Financial Ombudsman Service
If you still feel that we have not been able to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, after this process you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Their contact details are as follows:-
- The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London. E14 9SR
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0300 123 9123
- Website: financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Further information on the Ombudsman’s complaints process can be found on their website.
If you take any of the actions above, this will not affect your statutory right to take legal action.
Online Dispute Resolution Platform
The European Commission has established an Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR Platform) that is specifically designed to help EU consumers who have bought goods or services online from a trader based elsewhere in the EU and subsequently has a problem with that online purchase. The ODR platform will refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service which will pass it on to us.